Prep 24 hrs
Cook 1 hr
Not the typical meatball, these have a little crunch to them and can be made ahead of time then drop into a slow cooker and forget it. Great for holiday parties
- 907.18 g ground beef, lean
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 onions, medium sized minced
- 7.39 ml salt
- 2.46 ml red pepper, crushed
- 118.29 ml milk
- 4.92 ml thyme
- 453.59 g can water chestnuts, drained and chopped fine
- 1 egg
- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs, fine
- 2 (850.48 g) can tomato sauce
- mix all ingredients together except tomato sauce. form into small balls, refridgerate overnight.
- next day you can place in a crockpot on low for several hours or place in a large pot and cook for 1 hour.