Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
These are delicious for parties or anytime! Great for potluck. These freeze wonderfully too, so make ahead for unexpected guests! My kids love these.
- 1 1⁄2 lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce (more if you like too) (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 24 ounces grape jelly or 24 ounces grape jam
- 1 bottle chili sauce
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Beat egg, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, pepper, 1/4 cup jelly/jam and 3 tablespoons chili sauce.
- Add beef to mixture.
- Blend well.
- Add Bread crumbs to mixture.
- Mix well.
- Shape mixture into meatballs, place on baking sheet and cook at 375 for 30 mins.
- While meatballs are cooking, combine remaining jelly and chili sauce in a large sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce sauce to a simmer, add meatballs when ready and cook an additional 15 mins.