Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy to make!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- Mix hamburger, eggs, garlic, bread crumbs and cheese together and make into balls.
- Brown meatballs in pan using pam if needed.
- Drain any grease from pan add the sauce and cook until hot.
- Can be put in crock pot on low for several hours or I make ahead and just pop them in Microwave until hot.