Prep 1 hr
Cook 40 mins
When DH and I got married I made my wedding cake as well as cooking all of the food for the reception. This is the recipe I used for the meatballs. This not only works for appetizers, but for any type of meatball for any dish. I use lean ground beef because because ground pork usually tends to be a little fatty. Also, I like to use Progresso's Italian Bread Crumbs
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ground pork
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 cups onions, Grated
- 1⁄3 cup garlic, Minced
- 4 eggs, Well Beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1 cup parsley, Chopped
- tony chacherie seasoning, To Taste
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 quart cattleman's barbecue sauce
- Mix all ingredients for meatballs.
- Shape into bite-sized balls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
- Combine sauce ingredients and mix well.
- Add cooked meatballs and simmer for approximately 30 minutes.