Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These meatballs are really tasty and are so easy because you do not have to precook the meatballs. At parties, I serve them in a crockpot so they stay warm all evening, but they usually disappear before they can get cold! The meatballs can be made ahead of time and frozen. Just thaw, place in a pan, cover with sauce and bake.
- Combine ground beef, onions, oatmeal, evaporated milk, cracker crumbs, eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and form into small meatballs.
- Place meatballs in a glass dish sprayed with PAM.
- Make sauce by combining ketchup, brown sugar, garlic powder and chopped onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Spoon sauce over meatballs occasionally while baking.