Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was probably copied from a library book.
- 1⁄2 lb bulk pork sausage
- 2 cups ham, ground
- 1⁄4 cup green onions with top, chopped
- 5 ounces water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Brown sausage. Drain excess fat.
- Let cool.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Form into 4 dozen balls, using 2 teaspoons meat per ball.
- Brown slowly in a pan coated with vegetable spray.
- Lower heat; continue cooking 10 minutes or until meat is entirely cooked.
- Serve hot with toothpicks.