Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Torn out of one of my community cookbooks. I just wanted to share and keep it here for future reference. Agnes Tatich is the person who submitted this recipe.
- 170.09 g tomato paste
- 473.18 ml water
- 29.58 ml onions, minced
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml white vinegar
- 14.79 ml molasses
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- 2.46 ml salt
- 453.59 g cocktail franks, mini size
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except franks.
- Bring to a boil stirring frequently and reduce heat.
- Add franks and simmer 10 minutes.
- Keep warm in a crockpot, fondue pot or chafing dish.
- Serve with toothpicks.
Sweet and savory. Be sure to cook, uncovered, for the full time stated so that the sauce thickens properly.