Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3⁄4 cup catsup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup crabmeat, Flaked, OR
- 6 ounces crabmeat, Flaked, Drain Well
- 1 cup cream cheese, Softened
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 3 tablespoons white onions, Diced
- Combine the catsup, horseradish and hot sauce.
- Remove any remaining filament from the crabmeat.
- Add the crabmeat to the catsup mixture and continue to blend.
- Add all other ingredients and blend till smooth.
- Serve at room temperature.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Salty Potato Chips, Potato Skins, Green Bell Peppers, Turnips
How could this not be good, it's crab. I went crabbing and used a fresh dungeoness crab that we caught. Great as is, served with crackers and assorted veggies. Thanks.