Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great halloween treat for the kids
Make and share this Cockroach Clusters recipe from Food.com.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Continue microwaving in 15-second increments until chocolate is almost completely melted.
- Remove from microwave and stir grated chocolate into melted chocolate.
- Stir in raisins and pretzels.
- Drop mixture by tablespoons onto wax paper.
- Let stand until firm.
This recipe just cracked me up! I had to make it because I loved the name AND they are delicious. I used 2 small pieces of pretzel for the antenna and red hots for the eyes. They totally grossed me out! I'll definitely make it for bunco nite next week. Thanks!