Mum made these all the time when we were little. Very easy to make and taste great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl.
- 2Add vanilla to taste. Beat in the eggs, then fold in the sifted flours alternately with the milk.
- 3Place small teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto buttered trays.
- 4Bake at 180C for 6-10 minutes.
- 5When cold, join cockles together in pairs with raspberry jam and dust with icing sugar.
- 6NB Yield is an estimate not an approximate.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cockle Biscuits (Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.3
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 43.0 mg
- Sodium 149.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g