1/2 Photos of Cocamocha Rum Cafe (Regular and Diabetic Directions Given)
When wanting a coffee treat that would be diabetic friendly and quick this is what I made. I enjoyed it. For ZWT, this is Canadian.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the milk to a 2 cup glass measuring cup.
- 2Stir in the cocoa.
- 3If using sugar stir that in at this time.
- 4Place in the microwave and heat while stirring every 30 seconds until steaming and beginning to bubble, cocoa should be well incorporated.
- 5Remove from microwave.
- 6Add the hot coffee.
- 7If using Splenda add it now.
- 8Add the run extract and stir to mix well.
- 9Top with whipped cream if desired and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cocamocha Rum Cafe (Regular and Diabetic Directions Given)
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.6
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 153.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 11.0 g