Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
these squares are so addicting that you won't be able to stop at just one, thus the name
Make and share this Cocaine Squares recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) box Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk (the thick kind)
- 12 ounces Skor English toffee bits, taffy bits (you'll need the whole bag)
- 12 ounces duncan hines cream cheese frosting
- Mix the top three ingredients together and pour into a greased 9"x13" pan. (or you can use parchment paper/aluminum foil, that will help you take it out of the pan).
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 10 - 15 minutes, watch it doesn't brown too much. Let cool completely.
- When it is cool, ice with Duncan Hines cream cheese icing and sprinkle with remaining Skor bits. It also freezes well so you can make it up ahead of time. Enjoy.