This is weird but also good and easy :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together cherry jello, lime jello and crushed pineapple in a sauce pan.
- 2Cook until boiling and remove from heat.
- 3Add coke and nuts to mixture and stir to combine.
- 4Pour into serving bowl and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coca-Cola Salad
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 146.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: