Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is weird but also good and easy :)
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes cherry Jell-O
- 1 (3 ounce) box lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 1⁄2 cups Coke
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- Mix together cherry jello, lime jello and crushed pineapple in a sauce pan.
- Cook until boiling and remove from heat.
- Add coke and nuts to mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour into serving bowl and refrigerate.
I made changes to this recipe in order to make it fit my nutritional needs. I substituted sugar free jello and diet coke. Turned out fine! Different, but good. I will make it again.