Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A hand-me down recipe that's been around a long time.
- 1 package black cherry Jell-O
- 1 package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 can black cherries (save juice-see below)
- 1 can pineapple chunk (save juice-see below)
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups Coca-Cola
- 2 cups hot water, and fruit juice from canned fruit (total)
- Dissolve jello in fruit juices and water to make a total of 2 cups.
- Let cool, then add Coke.
- When mixture starts to thicken, add nuts and fruit.
- Refrigerate and allow to set.