Recipe by NormCooks
An easy recipe I created for the juiciest pork loin you ever tasted.
Top Review by nesbitt929
I have wanted to review this one for awhile now but keep forgeting.Anyway this is a tender and moist way of doing it.I had only Pepsi a few times and could not tell the difference.I add potatoes,carrots and onions half way thru cooking and they are very good also.We love the juice over rice or egg noodles.I am cooking this in a few days again and will take pics.
- 2 lbs pork loin
- 18 ounces Coca-Cola
- 1⁄2 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mccormick's Montreal roasted garlic chicken seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- To make basting mixture, pour Coca Cola in a saucepan with chopped onions and peppers, and 1 tablespoon of Montreal Chicken Seasoning.
- Bring your mixture to a boil. Stir gently while boiling for about 2 minutes.
- Cover and simmer your basting mixture for about 30 minutes until it gets a bit syrupy.
- When your basting mixture is ready, wash your pork loin, then sprinkle it with Montreal Chicken Seasoning, rubbing it on all sides.
- Set your oven at 400 degrees. Layer the bottom of your roasting pan with tin foil to protect your pan's surface.
- Place your pork loin on a rack over the tin foil in your roasting pan
- Using a large stirring spoon, carefully pour some of your basting mixture with onions and peppers over your pork loin.
- Allow your basting mixture to continue to simmer while basting your pork loin about every 15 minutes.
- Roast your pork loin for about 75 minutes or until cooked to 160 degrees internally (use a meat thermometer to measure).
- When done, remove your pork loin from the oven, place on a serving dish, and pour the remainder of your basting mixture over it.
- Serve with vegetables of your choice. Try to be humble as your guests compliment you on the outstanding savory and juicy flavor of your pork loin.