Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
In ‘Come Home to Supper’ by Christy Jordan
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops (each about Â 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- 1 cup ketchup
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the pork chops and cook, flipping once, until browned on both sides, 5-6 minutes.
- Stir together the ketchup and Coke in a small bowl and pour the sauce over the pork chops, turning the chops to coat.
- Bring the sauce just to a simmer then decrease heat to low and allow to cook until the pork chops are no longer pink in the center and the sauce has thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Serve the pork chops hot with the sauce spooned over them.