1 hr 10 mins
I've learned not to diss recipes that have Coca Cola in them, they are usually delicious, and this one is sublime!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Coat a 9" x 5" loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In a medium saucepan, bring the cola to a boil over medium-high heat.
- 4Remove from the heat and stir in the dates, brown sugar, and oil; mix well then set aside to cool.
- 5In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon; stir until well combined.
- 6Add to the cola mixture then stir in the egg and vanilla until well combined; spoon into the loaf pan.
- 7Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 8Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes before removing from the pan.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coca Cola Date Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.4
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 111.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g