Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've learned not to diss recipes that have Coca Cola in them, they are usually delicious, and this one is sublime!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 9" x 5" loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the cola to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the dates, brown sugar, and oil; mix well then set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon; stir until well combined.
- Add to the cola mixture then stir in the egg and vanilla until well combined; spoon into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes before removing from the pan.