Recipe by TTFN, Dorie
This jello salad becomes the center of attention everywhere I take it. Everyone wants to try it because of the can of Coke. Give it a try, it's really good!
- 1 (6 ounce) box cherry Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups Coca-Cola
- 1 banana, sliced (optional)
- 1 cup small marshmallow
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water and add Cola. Let stand in refrigerator until almost firm. Add banana, marshmallows and pineapple; mix well. Whip cream. Stir into Jello mixture. Chill until firm.
- You can change this up by changing the flavor of the Jello and the type of cola you use, be creative! Have fun!
- The prep time is approximate, I haven't kept track of how long it takes me.