Prep 35 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 473.18 ml flour
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 29.58 ml cocoa
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 236.59 ml margarine
- 236.59 ml Coca-Cola
- 118.29 ml buttermilk
- 354.88 ml miniature marshmallows
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 118.29 ml margarine
- 88.74 ml Coca-Cola
- 236.59 ml chopped nuts
- 14.79 ml cocoa
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, cocoa and baking soda.
- In small saucepan, bring butter and Coca-cola to a boil.
- Add dry ingredients to mixture and then add buttermilk, eggs, and marshmallows.
- (batter will be thin). Bake in 9x12 inch baking pan at 350 degrees for about 45 to 60 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- Topping for coca-cola cake: Combine butter cocoa and coke in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Pour over sugar and mix well.
- Add nuts an vanilla.
- Pour over cake while still hot.
Sigh!I wished i could reach into the screen and just grab it .it looks absolutely delicious:-) Vist my blog @t your free time. http://allyummydish.blogspot.com/2015/07/coca-cola-cake.html
Delicious! This is amazing with vanilla ice cream. I made the cake exactly as the directions said, but I did add a bit more cocoa to the frosting and left out the nuts because my family isn't very wild on nuts. I will make this again, and thanks for sharing with us!
Really good cake. Very sweet though.