Recipe by SabastionCole
This was found posted on the bulletin board at my work. Haven't tried it yet, but sounds fun and interesting.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup butter
- 9 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 tablespoons Coca-Cola
- 1 (14 ounce) box powdered sugar
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large mixing bowl sift flour and sugar.
- In saucepan, boil 1 cup Coke, oil, half the butter, 6 tbsp of the cocoa.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture.
- Mix buttermilk and baking soda together and stir this into the batter.
- Add the eggs and beat well.
- Stir in marshmallows and vanilla.
- Grease and flour a 13x9x2 pan and pour in cake mixture. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- For frosting: Boil in saucepan the rest of the butter, 6 tbsp Coke, and the rest of the cocoa.
- Pour powdered sugar in bowl, mix in hot liquid and add remaining vanilla.
- Frost cake while still warm.
- Sprinkly nuts on top.