Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Age-old Coke recipe.
- 6 lbs beef brisket
- 1 (12 ounce) can Coca-Cola
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- Mix Coke, chili sauce, and onion soup mix and pour over brisket in large baking dish.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes per pound.
- Pour BBQ sauce over the top and warm through.
I love this recipe, but I would recommend removing the brisket from the pan and take all the fat off. Then shred the brisket like pulled pork and serve with BBQ sauce on the side. Great for large groups. Carole in Orlando