4 hrs 30 mins
Candy C's Note:
This brisket is fantastic! So tender! I've been eating or making it for 30 years and is a family favorite. It freezes well and makes awesome hot sandwiches if leftover.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season brisket with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 2Mix ketchup, Worcestershire Sauce, and Kitchen Bouquet and spread over beef.
- 3Place in covered roaster and cover with onion slices, then coca-cola.
- 4Cover and roast at 350°F until almost done, about 3 hours.
- 5Remove meat and slice.
- 6Thicken gravy with cornstarch (about 2 tbs in 1/4 cup cold water) and adjust seasonings.
- 7Return meat to gravy and continue cooking 1 hour.
- 8Serve over mashed potatoes or rice.
- 9This can also be prepared using a crockpot. Use same ingredients and cook according to your crockpot manufacturers directions for roasting meat.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coca-Cola Brisket
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.8
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 99.3 mg
- Sodium 136.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 23.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: