Recipe by Marjie501
Who knew that Coca-Cola could make the most wonderful turkey breast? Take a walk on the wild side and try this!
Top Review by Brabo Antwerpen
So easy, and so tasty. I did it on the stove, very low heat, cooking for 6 hours. Very moist meat, great flavor, good sauce. I recommend it !! Served it with a side dish of basmati rice and sauteed mushrooms.
- 1 turkey breast, fresh or frozen
- 1 can Coca-Cola
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the turkey breast in a roasting pan or dutch oven.
- Pour half the can of Coca-Cola over the turkey.
- Roast in 325 degree oven, basting often, add more coke if necessary.
- When the temperature of the turkey breast reaches 195 degrees on a meat thermometer, or when the turkey timer pops up, the turkey is done.
- Use the pan drippings to make wonderful gravy!
- This can also be made in a crock pot but the skin won't be as crispy.