Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very good made in the crock pot with your meat. I like it with chicken.
Make and share this Coca-Cola Bar-B-Que Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 396.89 g bottle catsup (rinse bottle out with a bit of vinegar)
- 59.16 ml liquid smoke (or more for your taste)
- 4.92 ml mustard
- 2.46 ml Tabasco sauce
- 29.58-44.37 ml brown sugar
- 29.58-59.16 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 170.09 g Coke
- Mix all,pour over meat and simmer.
My dh said this was the best dinner i had made in ages. He loved them. I used little chicken drummets and put it in the crockpot. I got the liquid smoke (hicory flavor) from USA foods some time ago and have been wanting to try it. It really adds a smokey flavor. we loved it. Made for Make my recipe #7 in Aust/NZ forum.