Recipe by mydesigirl
This is very good made in the crock pot with your meat. I like it with chicken.
Top Review by Sonya01
My dh said this was the best dinner i had made in ages. He loved them. I used little chicken drummets and put it in the crockpot. I got the liquid smoke (hicory flavor) from USA foods some time ago and have been wanting to try it. It really adds a smokey flavor. we loved it. Made for Make my recipe #7 in Aust/NZ forum.
- 1 (14 ounce) bottle catsup (rinse bottle out with a bit of vinegar)
- 4 tablespoons liquid smoke (or more for your taste)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 -4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 ounces Coke