Prep 40 mins
Cook 5 mins
Cute halloween cookies
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- powdered sugar
- Beat all ingredients except powdered sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Pour batter into plastic squeeze bottle with narrow opening.
- Heat 8-inch skillet over medium heat until hot; grease lightly.
- Working quickly, squeeze batter to form 4 straight, thin lines that intersect at a common center point to form a star shape.
- To form cobweb, squeeze thin streams of batter to connect lines.
- Cook 30 to 60 seconds or until bottom is golden brown; carefully turn.
- Cook until golden brown; remove from skillet.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Heat oven to 325°F Bake cookies on ungreased cookie sheet 5 to 7 minutes or until almost crisp.
- Remove from cookie sheet; cool.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.