1/2 Photos of Cobweb Brownie Cups
Brownies that look like they have cobwebs on top! These are really neat and easy and perfect for Halloween parties!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1***Please realize that the number of eggs and amount of vegetable oil and water may vary depending on what brand of brownies you buy; make sure that you have enough eggs for the brownies and also one egg for the cream cheese mixture.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 3Line 18 standard muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- 4Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cakelike brownies; stir in chocolate chips.
- 5Divide batter evenly into muffin cups.
- 6Beat cream cheese and egg in bowl until well blended.
- 7Add sugar, flour and vanilla; beat until well blended.
- 8Place cream cheese mixture in resealable bag; seal bag. Cut off small corner of bag with scissors.
- 9Pipe cream cheese mixture in concentric circle design on each brownie cup; draw toothpick through cream cheese mixture 6 to 8 times out from center.
- 10Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean.
- 11Cool in pans on wire racks 15 minutes. Remove to racks and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cobweb Brownie Cups
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.4
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 38.7 mg
- Sodium 117.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g