Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Brownies that look like they have cobwebs on top! These are really neat and easy and perfect for Halloween parties!
- 1 (19 ounce) package brownie mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- ***Please realize that the number of eggs and amount of vegetable oil and water may vary depending on what brand of brownies you buy; make sure that you have enough eggs for the brownies and also one egg for the cream cheese mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line 18 standard muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cakelike brownies; stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Beat cream cheese and egg in bowl until well blended.
- Add sugar, flour and vanilla; beat until well blended.
- Place cream cheese mixture in resealable bag; seal bag. Cut off small corner of bag with scissors.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture in concentric circle design on each brownie cup; draw toothpick through cream cheese mixture 6 to 8 times out from center.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks 15 minutes. Remove to racks and cool completely.