Recipe by holbrook
From the Bisquick Best Recipes booklet (I think I ordered this from an ad a couple of years ago - you might try their 800-336-9331 number ("Quick and Easy Recipes") to see if you can get a copy. Maybe bettycrocker.com has a pointer too. Fruit Cobbler
- 1 (21 ounce) can pie filling (any fruit flavor)
- 1 1⁄4 cups Bisquick
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Grease 1.5-quart casserole. Heat pie filling to boiling in 1-quart saucepan.
- Pour into casserole. Stir remaining ingredients until dough forms.
- Drop by 6 spoonfuls onto hot pie filling; sprinkle lightly with granulated sugar if desired.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- 6 servings.