Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Inspired by a pantry full of bits and pieces of baking stuff and a helping hand from Twitter, these chewy, whole wheat cookies are home to rolled oats, graham cracker crumbs, chopped Mini Eggs and chocolate covered raisins.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup turbinado sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄3 cup stevia, baking blend (such as Krisda)
- 1⁄2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup whole milk
- 17 ounces candy-covered chocolate (like Cadbury Mini Eggs (about 12 bags)
- 6 1⁄2 ounces milk chocolate-covered raisins (about 1 cup)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flours, oats, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together sugars, Krisda, butter, oil, honey, vanilla, water and milk.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix in to form a stiff dough.
- Fold in Mini Eggs and milk chocolate covered raisins.
- Wrap in plastic and chill 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Line baking sheets with parchment.
- Portion balls of dough onto the sheets (flatten slightly for crispier cookies).
- Bake, one sheet at a time, for 15 minutes. Cool completely on the sheets.