Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Something a little different and very easy to make. You can use fat free or low fat sald dressing if watching your fat/calorie intake. Serve this one at your summer BBQ.
- 3 cups Italian salad dressing
- 8 large fresh ears of corn, husked and cleaned
- 4 red sweet peppers, julienned
- 4 green peppers, julienned
- 2 medium red onions, ringed
- Place corn, peppers and onion in deep dish or resealable bag and coat with dressing.
- Marinate in fridge for 30 minutes or more; depending on your taste.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Place veggies in grill pan or disposable foil pan with holes punched in bottom.
- Grill, covered for 25 minutes over medium heat, turning frequently.
This is, indeed, kickazz corn! I used Ken's Steak House (brand) Greek Dressing that's olive oil-based but is very low in sodium and has more of a kick than most commercial Italian dressings. Other than that I didn't, and wouldn't, change a thing. Outstanding recipe.
Fantastic Tara!! Made this for our Labor Day celebration. Excellent flavor from the Italian dressing. Used a grill pan and worked just fine. Thanks for this easy delicious recipe.
I thought this was okay. I think I was expecting more of a spicy taste. But good for a quick side dish.