Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love Cobb Salad so this sandwich is one of my favorites.
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts, grilled
- 4 sandwich buns (Kaiser type)
- 8 strips bacon, cooked
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced
- 4 red onions, slices
- green leaf lettuce
- blue cheese dressing
- Spread the blue cheese dressing on split rolls.
- Add grilled chicken breast and top with lettuce, tomato,avacado, onion and bacon.
- Top with other half of roll.
Excellent sandwich, Judith. Used Jennie-O low fat turkey bacon and fat free dressing to reduce the lipids a bit. Tasted great. Served it with Cauliflower and Broccoli salad recipe #47816. Grand combination.