Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
My family loves these. Allow chicken to marinate then prepare the chicken on the grill so you don't have to heat up the kitchen.
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup blue cheese, crumbles
- 4 leaves lettuce leaves
- 8 slices bacon, cooked until crisp
- 4 slices tomatoes, cut in half (thin slices)
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons Italian dressing
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, 1 teaspoons salt, 1/2 teaspoons pepper and Dijon mustard in a shallow dish. Add chicken and marinate, refrigerated, 30 minutes to overnight.
- Preheat grill.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. Grill chicken until cooked through. Remove from grill and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing thinly. Set aside.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions when ready to serve. While tortillas are warming combine softened cream cheese, mayonnaise and blue cheese crumbles in small bowl, spread over warmed tortillas.
- Top each tortilla with one lettuce leaf.
- Place 2 slices bacon, 2 tomato slice halves and several slices of avocado along one half of each tortilla; top with grilled chicken slices.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon Italian dressing over contents of each wrap.
- Roll up tortilla tightly, starting on side with chicken and toppings.
- Serve immediately.