Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is delicious and easy to make. To make it healthier, use low fat dressing and don't add bacon.
Make and share this Cobb Salad Wrap Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or 2 cups ham
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup creamy parmesan salad dressing
- 3 cups mixed baby greens or 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- Combine chicken, tomato and avocado in medium bowl and gently mix. Add salad dressing and greens and stir to coat. Spread chicken mixture onto each tortilla, sprinkle with bacon, and roll up.
- Cut filled sandwiches in half and serve immediately.