Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The original recipe from missionfoods.com didn't include chicken, egg, or avocado - things that I think of with a Cobb salad, so I always add them. This is a good, messy sandwich that usually requires a knife and fork.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 12 slices bacon
- 4 flour tortillas, burrito size
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 1⁄3 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled (or any other cheese)
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped (optional)
- avocado, sliced (optional)
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy.
- Remove and place on paper towel-lined surface to drain.
- Chop bacon.
- Heat wraps until pliable and layer wrap with lettuce mix and vegetables.
- Sprinkle lettuce mix and vegetables with chicken, cheese, bacon, and any optional ingredients and drizzle with dressing.
- Fold in sides of wrap, then fold forward to seal.
Just delicious! I wish I were a better wrapper but it sure does look pretty regardless. I used a thick creamy Cesar dressing in place of ranch, spread it on the tortilla to help stick the edges together after rolling. I crammed as many veggies on the four tortilla I had on hand. The trick it to slice stuff up as thin as possible. *red onions, avocado sliced, romaine, seedless cukes, slices of cheddar, chicken, crumbled blue cheese and LOADS of bacon. Hold the tomatoes, there wasn't any room! This definitely requires a fork & knife YUM! Thanks Lazyme!
This was very tasty, all the right ingredients for our tastes. A great little lunch or light dinner idea. WE LOVED IT! Thanks lazyme, made for your Football Pool 2008 Week #15 win.
Made this as directed. I had thinly sliced cucumbers marinated in Italian dressing so the ranch and Italian dressing mixed. It was delicious. Will make ahead next time to let the ingredients marinate in the wrap a little.