1/3 Photos of Cobb Salad Wrap
The original recipe from missionfoods.com didn't include chicken, egg, or avocado - things that I think of with a Cobb salad, so I always add them. This is a good, messy sandwich that usually requires a knife and fork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 12 slices bacon
- 4 flour tortillas, burrito size
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 1/3 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled (or any other cheese)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped (optional)
- avocado, sliced (optional)
- 1In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy.
- 2Remove and place on paper towel-lined surface to drain.
- 3Chop bacon.
- 4Heat wraps until pliable and layer wrap with lettuce mix and vegetables.
- 5Sprinkle lettuce mix and vegetables with chicken, cheese, bacon, and any optional ingredients and drizzle with dressing.
- 6Fold in sides of wrap, then fold forward to seal.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cobb Salad Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.9
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 874.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens