- 2 large eggs
- 2 center-cut bacon, slices
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, shredded
- 2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise (such as Hellmann's)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat buttermilk
- 1 ounce blue cheese, crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 ripe avocado, peeled, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs in a large saucepan. Cover with water to 1 inch above eggs. Bring just to a boil. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 13 minutes. Drain; cool in ice water 5 minutes. Peel and dice eggs.
- Cook bacon in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp (about 8 minutes). Remove bacon from pan, reserving drippings in pan. Drain bacon on paper towels; crumble bacon, and set aside. Add shallots and garlic to drippings in pan; cook 1 minute, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; add vinegar, oil, and mustard, stirring until combined. Add chicken to pan; toss to coat. Combine mayonnaise and buttermilk in a small bowl, stirring until smooth. Stir in cheese.
- Working with 1 tortilla at a time, heat tortillas over medium-high heat directly on the eye of a burner for about 15 seconds on each side or until lightly charred. Arrange about 1/4 cup chicken mixture in center of each tortilla; top tacos evenly with lettuce, tomato, and chopped avocado. Divide egg and bacon evenly among tacos, and drizzle evenly with dressing.