Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is 6 Weight Watchers points. This came from Thinner Times. I have not tried this, just posting for easy finding.
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, ripped into pieces
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped hard-boiled egg
- 2 tablespoons imitation bacon bits
- 1⁄4 cup red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup plain chunk-style chicken
- 2 tablespoons fat-free blue cheese dressing
- Layer a bed of romaine lettuce. Top with sliced tomatoes and cucumbers. Sprinkle with eggs, bacon bits, kidney beans, and chicken. Then pour dressing over top.