Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are yummy sandwiches.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 croissants, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 4 slices cooked bacon, halved
- 4 slices deli honey-roasted ham
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, horseradish and basil, spread over cut side of croissant bottoms.
- Layer with lettuce, tomato, bacon, ham and eggs, replace tops.
Cut the recipe in half for the 2 of us & with a couple of outrageously fresh croissants from a nearby bakery, it was a snap to put these delicious sandwiches together! Definitely a do-again kind of thing! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
Ohhhh you are just too good! Please give up your day job and start a catering business. Made for Best of 2010 Recipe Tag.
I found this recipe in an issue of Simple and Delicious Magazine, and was glad to find it already posted here! I made a vegetarian version for my daughter using veggie bacon and omitting the ham. It went together quickly and everyone loved it! It was a wonderful cool summer meal!