Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe came out of one of the free pork leaflets from the National Pork Board.
Make and share this Cobb Salad Ham Roll-ups recipe from Food.com.
- 8 -12 slices of your favorite deli ham
- 2 bacon, slices cooked crisp, drained and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 8 -12 large lettuce leaves (I like Romaine, but any type will do)
- Combine the mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl.
- Stir in the eggs, tomato, blue cheese and bacon until just combined.
- Set aside.
- Layer each ham slice with a lettuce leaf.
- Place a heaping Tablespoon of the egg mixture at one end of each slice.
- Starting at the end with the filling, roll and secure with a wooden tooth pick.
This is wonderful! It's so simple and tastes so good. I used round ham slices but next time will use square or rectangular - I'm sure it will be easier to roll up. Thanks Jellyqueen for a great recipe.
Loved this! I added shredded lettuce to mayo mixture instead of leaf lettuce and it was deeelish!