1/1 Photo of Cobb Salad Ham Roll-ups
This recipe came out of one of the free pork leaflets from the National Pork Board.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 -12 slices of your favorite deli ham
- 2 bacon, slices cooked crisp, drained and crumbled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 8 -12 large lettuce leaves (I like Romaine, but any type will do)
- 1Combine the mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl.
- 2Stir in the eggs, tomato, blue cheese and bacon until just combined.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Layer each ham slice with a lettuce leaf.
- 5Place a heaping Tablespoon of the egg mixture at one end of each slice.
- 6Starting at the end with the filling, roll and secure with a wooden tooth pick.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cobb Salad Ham Roll-ups
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.0
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 152.3 mg
- Sodium 1078.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 16.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: