Recipe by Jellyqueen
This recipe came out of one of the free pork leaflets from the National Pork Board.
Top Review by lazyme
This is wonderful! It's so simple and tastes so good. I used round ham slices but next time will use square or rectangular - I'm sure it will be easier to roll up. Thanks Jellyqueen for a great recipe.
- 8 -12 slices of your favorite deli ham
- 2 bacon, slices cooked crisp, drained and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 8 -12 large lettuce leaves (I like Romaine, but any type will do)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl.
- Stir in the eggs, tomato, blue cheese and bacon until just combined.
- Set aside.
- Layer each ham slice with a lettuce leaf.
- Place a heaping Tablespoon of the egg mixture at one end of each slice.
- Starting at the end with the filling, roll and secure with a wooden tooth pick.