Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
What a delicious take on the classic Cobb salad. It's great served with crackers, celery sticks, or the dipper of your choice.
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 78.07 ml crumbled blue cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 9.85 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium avocado, finely chopped (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 59.14 ml thinly sliced green onion
- 22.18 ml finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 4 piece bacon, well browned and crumbled
- Place sour cream, blue cheese, lemon juice, salt, and worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl (not metal) and stir until well combined.
- Fold in avocado, green onions, and parsley. Transfer to a shallow serving dish, and top with bacon crumbles. Serve.