1/1 Photo of Cobb Salad Club Sandwich
I got this from last month's Better Homes and Gardens as well. I haven't tried it yet, but its right up my alley so I plan to try it soon. I am lactose intolerant and so I am planning to sub the blue cheese dressing with some plain old Miracle Whip, and will probably skip the onions, but I will post as I found it as it looks so delicious! Please post your photos!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, mash eggs with 1/4 cup of the blue cheese dressing; season to taste with salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- 2Spread 8 of the toast slices with salad dressing. Arrange bacon on 4 of the slices; top with sliced tomato.
- 3Spread the 4 remaining plain toast slices with egg mixture; top with onion and lettuce. Place one egg-topped toast on top of each bacon-topped toast. Top with remaining dressing-spread toast slices, spread side down.
- 4Secure with wooden toothpicks; top with cherry tomatoes. Cut each sandwich in half using a sharp knife.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cobb Salad Club Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 848.7
- Calories from Fat 573
- Total Fat 63.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 266.0 mg
- Sodium 1579.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 25.5 g