Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Naturally the prep time is for the ingredients ready at hand. Hearty enough to be a one dish meal.
Make and share this Cobb Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 3 eggs, boiled and chopped
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 3 cups cooked chopped chicken meat
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 avocado, pitted and diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped green onions
- 1 (8 ounce) ranch dressing
- fresh cracked pepper
- Divide shredded lettuce among plates.
- Evenly divide and arrange chicken, eggs, tomatoes, blue cheese, bacon, avocado and green onions in a row on top lettuce. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with pepper.
great easy to make
Great lunch salad with leftover chicken. I did omit the blue cheese and avocado (personal preference) but there was plenty of variety to please my palate. Thanks for posting gailanng! Made for Everyday Is A Holiday January 2011.
Yummy. I have a blue cheese allergy so I used a cheddar and jack blend instead. Great dinner salad! Thanks for posting! Made for Potluck Tag Game.