Recipe by wildheart
This is NOT a low cal salad! But it is a delicious one-bowl meal for a hot summer night.
Top Review by Juju Bee
Yummm! I made this salad tonight for dinner for my husband who doesn't think a salad can be a meal- he couldn't even finish it! I love this salad, It is so full of delicious flavors! Thanks for posting. I will post a pic of our Meal!
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked turkey or 1 1⁄2 cups chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked ham
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Set up 6 large salad bowls by lining with lettuce.
- Starting with the poultry, put a 'strip' of the meat down each salad bowl, dividing between all 6.
- Do this with the poultry, then the ham, the eggs, the bacon.
- Sprinkle the avocado, the blue cheese, the onion and the Jack over the top.
- The idea is to make this salad restaurant beautiful.
- Serve with a variety of salad dressings.