Recipe by litldarlin
You can use cooked turkey or chicken for this recipe. Make sure you shred it real good before adding it to the salad. You can use the bottled bacon bits or use real bacon.
- 2 eggs
- 10 ounces packaged fresh spinach
- 1 head lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked turkey, shredded
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, pieces use real bacon
- 1⁄2 cup fat free lemon and herb salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs in a saucepan with water to cover.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium low and cook 10 minutes.
- Transfer eggs to a bowl of cold water to cool.
- Peel and quarter eggs and set aside.
- Line serving plates with spinach and top with lettuce.
- Layer cheese, turkey or chicken, avocado, bacon pieces and eggs over top.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and serve.