Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Southern Living, these sandwiches go together quickly with either turkey or chicken.
- 4 hoagie rolls, split, and lightly toasted
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 3⁄4 lb cooked turkey, thinly-sliced
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese, 1-ounce each
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 3 cups lettuce, leaf, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil vinaigrette
- Spread cut sides of each hoagie roll with dressing.
- Layer bottom halves of rolls evenly with turkey and next 5 ingredients; drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Cover with top halves of rolls.