Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love a blue drink. This one is cool and slush-i-licious.
- 2 1⁄2 cups ice
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 3 fluid ounces cream of coconut
- 2 fluid ounces white rum or 2 fluid ounces golden rum
- 2 fluid ounces blue curacao
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Add all the ingredients to the container of an electric blender.
- Blend on high speed for 20 seconds or until mixture is smooth (may have to pulse off an on the get blending started).
This was such an awesome drink!Very refreshing!Made it for a superbowl party at my parents place and everyone couldn't get enough.There were so many people to share with,that no one got the chance to get drunk at all.Which was good because we all had to drive back homen a few hours later.Definitely a must drink during the summer!