4 hrs 30 mins
Ms. Ayon's dishes's Note:
These creamy raisin clusters make welcome holiday gifts. Give them in pretty tins or glass containers tied with holidya bows.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place raisins in a steamer basket or strainer. Place over boiling water but not touchin it.
- 2Steam, covered, for 5 minute.
- 3Combine cream cheese and butter in heavy bottomed saucepan. Stir over low heat until butter is melted, cheese is soft and mixture is well combined.
- 4Transfer to large bowl of mixer.
- 5Add powdere sugar, one cup at a time, until frosting is thick and creamy but not dry.
- 6Add vanilla. Stir in raisins gently.
- 7Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let dry, uncovered, for 4 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coated Raisins
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.4
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.1 mg
- Sodium 103.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 87.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g