Recipe by Ms. Ayon's dishes
These creamy raisin clusters make welcome holiday gifts. Give them in pretty tins or glass containers tied with holidya bows.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place raisins in a steamer basket or strainer. Place over boiling water but not touchin it.
- Steam, covered, for 5 minute.
- Combine cream cheese and butter in heavy bottomed saucepan. Stir over low heat until butter is melted, cheese is soft and mixture is well combined.
- Transfer to large bowl of mixer.
- Add powdere sugar, one cup at a time, until frosting is thick and creamy but not dry.
- Add vanilla. Stir in raisins gently.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let dry, uncovered, for 4 hours or overnight.