Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This nut mix is sure to please everyone. I like it with almonds, cashews and pecans.
- 1 slightly beaten egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup unblanched whole almonds
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans or 1⁄2 cup cashews (pecans and cashews are the best)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine egg white and water in large freezer bag.
- Add nuts and coat.
- Combine sugar, spice and salt in separate bowl.
- Add to nuts and toss until well coated.
- Place on greased baking sheet, spread in single layer.
- Bake 300 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove and cool on wax paper.
- Break into small pieces and store in jar or tin.
Very delicious! I like making these for parties and as gifts around the holidays. Always a hit!
Super easy and quick to make. Much better than the candy bar and chips or pretzels that I can grab on the run. Going to double the batch next time to have some extra. :) Thank you! ps- added some raisins in for a bit of different texture to 1/2 the bowl. what a versatile mix.