Recipe by MAIDENUSA
This is handed down from a friend-to-friend recipe. You may also add holiday colors if you wish (depending on the holiday).
Top Review by Cilantro in Canada
Fantastic and easy. My seven year old and I made these. I threw the cookies and cream cheese into the food processor together until mixed. I only had semi sweet chocolate chips, so I melted those and dipped the rolled balls in that. The kids loved these so much they were gone in under a few hours. Next time I will drizzle with the white chocolate as suggested as it would look very pretty. Thanks for the recipe.
- 1 (20 ounce) package chocolate sandwich style cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 15 ounces white candy coating
- 12 ounces chocolate-flavored candy coating
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the cookies ion a blender or food processor; process until finely crushed. In a small bowl beat cream cheese and crushed cookies until well blended. Roll into 3/4-inch balls. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt white candy coating, stirring until smooth. Dip half of the balls completely coating them. Melt the chocolate candy coating the same as above then coat the remaining balls completely in the chocolate coating. Place on wax paper until hardened.
- Drizzle candies with remaining alternate colored candy coating to decorate. Store in the refrigerator.