Recipe by Lvs2Cook
An excellent dip from Coastal Living magazine.
Top Review by carolinajen4
I was getting ready to post this until I saw that you already have. Wonderful dip! It's perfect when paired with french bread baked with the Coastal Living Casino Butter that you have posted as well! Thanks!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup seeded and chopped tomato
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 11 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet; place over low heat, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly. Gently fold in crabmeat. Spoon into serving bowl, and garnish, if desired.
- Serve with French bread slices toasted with Casino Butter (recipe posted separately).